Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welding in waterforf

Options
  • 01-07-2018 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

hi all just letting people know about 2 brothers in Dunhill who do welding on campers thay are good and work is A1 quick and thorough

any one looking for some welding should try them hard to find them but worth it (Richard 0863492651)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭Mark Horgan

What is his brothers name?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭pongo69

What is his brothers name?
    troll alert all ways 1

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

pongo69 wrote: »
    troll alert all ways 1

Well my question would have been 'whats your brothers name' . Always need to be vigilant for shilling with unsolicited recommendations on boards.
    Did these guys do some work for you? What did they do? How much did it cost? Any photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭pongo69

Well my question would have been 'whats your brothers name' . Always need to be vigilant for shilling with unsolicited recommendations on boards.
    Did these guys do some work for you? What did they do? How much did it cost? Any photos?
    thay cut out a rusty part on 1 wheel arch and a box frame at the back thay cut it out made a bit to fit and freed up my spare tyer carrer all in all e420 good job

Advertisement