Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Front to back?

• 01-07-2018 6:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Dear After Hours

I once read that one should wipe from front to back. Unfortunately I can't get sufficient purchase using this method and have reverted to my trusted back to front technique. I now have fewer unsavoury undergarment stains, but am worried I may be causing long term harm.

Yours in minor distress,

Roger

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,547 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Peasant.

Do you not have a maid for that?

Scarleh fer ya

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Balls are already smelly enough without getting any shoite on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Are you reaching between your legs or putting your arm behind your back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Think that’s more for women because back to front can introduce bacteria to the vagina. Men don’t have that problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

If you can’t reach and wipe in the conventional way I’m guessing your BMI score:arm length ratio is all wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Chev_Chelios

Talk about a shít post.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭floatwinner

This is the worst thread in a long time. And that's saying something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Johnnyhpipe

I believe that only applies to women. They don’t want to get shiyte in their ghee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

fineso.mom wrote: »
    Are you reaching between your legs or putting your arm behind your back?
    I reach between my legs. I've never attempted it from the rear - it sounds most awkward. I assume you need to arise (or at least half arise) from the pan with this approach?

I believe that only applies to women. They don’t want to get shiyte in their ghee

Is that why your missus never lets me swap between, in snooker terms, potting the pink or the brown.

I always just assumed it was a predilection for the oul' brown

:pac:

• Advertisement

I reach between my legs. I've never attempted it from the rear - it sounds most awkward. I assume you need to arise (or at least half arise) from the pan with this approach?

Ah Jaysus.

How have you lived so long and never learned how to wipe your arse?

What kind of an acrobatic contortion are you putting yourself into atall atall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Why are you reaching anywhere?
    Is your bidet broken? Can you not use one of the other bidets in the house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Is that why your missus never lets me swap between, in snooker terms, potting the pink or the brown.

I always just assumed it was a predilection for the oul' brown

:pac:

Just go via the mouth

Peatys wrote: »
    Just go via the mouth

Depends on whether someone else is occupying that position.

She does be a busy lady so she dies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Ah jaysus.

Ah jaysus.

Any Indian will tell you that there's nothing worse that shite in their ghee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Invest in a bum gun and thank me later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,644 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

How can someone be old enough to have a boards account and post online but not be sure about wiping their ass.

That level of idiocy really explains a large proportion of AH threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,490 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Dear After Hours

I once read that one should wipe from front to back. Unfortunately I can't get sufficient purchase using this method and have reverted to my trusted back to front technique. I now have fewer unsavoury undergarment stains, but am worried I may be causing long term harm.

Yours in minor distress,

Roger

Back to front? Wtf is that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Have you ever been to Japan, Roger? Once you’ve finished pinching out a loaf, you press a button on the console. It uses cutting edge technology to work out where your sherrif’s badge is and sprays a jet of water right in there. You can control the intensity and temperature of the water. You can then make a final pass through with a few sheets of arts degrees, and walk out confident that your hoop is in pristine condition.

Top class work by the Japs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭jimboblep

Someone doesn't know how to use the 3 shells

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Depends on whether someone else is occupying that position.

She does be a busy lady so she dies

More Henry the Eighth than Donald Trump.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭Mark Horgan

Adjust your pooping time to your showering time, poop first and then shower, wash out your crack in the shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

jimboblep wrote: »
    Someone doesn't know how to use the 3 shells

Your welcome OP

105bcdk.png

Adjust your pooping time to your showering time, poop first and then shower, wash out your crack in the shower.

Easier said than done, Mark. Nothing moves for me until I have a coffee and two Marlboro Reds. You’d have to move the shower time to after breakfast. Not on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

_Brian wrote: »
    How can someone be old enough to have a boards account and post online but not be sure about wiping their ass.
    My parents neglected this aspect of my education.

I'll attempt access from the rear following my next bowel movement.

Nappies is another option.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

This is the worst thread in a long time. And that's saying something.

Back to the good old days

I tried front to back earlier. I had to lift one cheek for access. It didn’t feel comfortable and as mentioned I couldn’t achieve sufficient purchase.

• Advertisement

If you sprayed your crack with wd40 before you go to the toilet I would imagine there would be no need for wiping. It should ease in a tight hard big one too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Peasant.

Do you not have a maid for that?

Scarleh fer ya

in reality the job of Groom of the Stool was much sought after for the power and privelage of the role.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Try elevating your feet off the ground (can rest them on something) so you're in a more squat rather than seated position. Improves stool movement and wiping access.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Front to back? Back to Front? Why not try side to side or go pro and use a circular motion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

If you can’t reach and wipe in the conventional way I’m guessing your BMI score:arm length ratio is all wrong.

Sounds like OP needs Comfort Wipe™

Available for sale here : https://www.amazon.com/Jobar-JB5231-Long-Reach-Comfort/dp/B001G70QW8

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Front to back? Back to Front? Why not try side to side or go pro and use a circular motion?

Useless advice, dude. Dangerous even. Might be fine to go with a circular motion if you eat nothing only brown bread and salads. Could end up in disaster if carrying out some detailed paperwork the day after 12 pints and a snack box.

• Advertisement
Advertisement