Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman recommendation

Options
  • 01-07-2018 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am looking for a handyman who covers Waterford City. I need a variety of jobs done from small maintenance jobs to flooring and painting. Want someone reliable who you can leave to get the job done.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ATTY

Hi,

I hope this isn't too late but just saw your post. I found a card in Ardkeen Stores 'Just Call Pat' 087-2954377. He did a small roofing job for me that was very good and reliable, he said he'd be there at 9.00 and rang the door bell at 9.00. I have him booked for more work, there maybe a 3-4 week wait though.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭floyd333

clionac9 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for a handyman who covers Waterford City. I need a variety of jobs done from small maintenance jobs to flooring and painting. Want someone reliable who you can leave to get the job done.

Thanks in advance.

1 post. Are you working for revenue?

Advertisement