Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ITR- Living on the Edge-

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Surprised this has happened sooner since he has spent a good bit of time in Ireland over the last couple of years filming Vikings.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Will wait to see how much the VIP is but given hes my sisters all time favourite wrestler might spring for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Will wait to see how much the VIP is but given hes my sisters all time favourite wrestler might spring for it.

Belfast prices are £35, £95 and £150 and then booking fees on top

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I think out of all the guys that have come on these speaking tours, Edge would probably be the most interesting, at least to me.

Them ticket prices though

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

There doing something where you buy the Goldberg tickets you can get pre-sale access to the tickets for this event. Those Goldberg tickets must not be selling at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

There doing something where you buy the Goldberg tickets you can get pre-sale access to the tickets for this event. Those Goldberg tickets must not be selling at all.

Goldberg not as popular here as y2j, HBK or edge

Looking forward to the GB event and tempted to go for the Edge one

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DM_Punk

If any kind hearted individual has a pre sale code they don’t need, I’d happily take it :)

DM_Punk wrote: »
    If any kind hearted individual has a pre sale code they don’t need, I’d happily take it :)

It was a physical presale at show last night. You got tickets at the bar. Didn't bother queuing up as it was quite long

Best to try first thing Friday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DM_Punk

PTH2009 wrote: »
    It was a physical presale at show last night. You got tickets at the bar. Didn't bother queuing up as it was quite long

Best to try first thing Friday morning

That’s fair enough. Thanks for the info. Fingers crossed!

VIP is €103, VVIP is €165. Really hoping VIP doesn't sell out tomorrow as I can't get one til payday next week, guessing VVIP will disappear.

• Advertisement

VIP is €103, VVIP is €165. Really hoping VIP doesn't sell out tomorrow as I can't get one til payday next week, guessing VVIP will disappear.

going for GA again myself, would love to go VIP but its too much money

Id go VIP for Stone Cold but we will never see him do something like this

Id love to see Hulk Hogan or Triple H do something like this but Hogan woud charge a pretty $$$ for it and Triple H is way too busy

Edge is literally the only wrestler I'd get a VIP for my sister for, I'll just be getting the regular ticket for myself. The only one I'd possibly do it for myself would be CM Punk.

got a GA ticket just there

the VVIP package is sold out, a few of the normal VIP packages left

Anyone knw the exact times for this next Sunday ??

There's a bus going back to Waterford at 22.30 and want to knw could I make it back to bus aras in time ?

5pm to 9pm according to the Tivoli website.

Due to a family bereavement, Edge has had to reschedule his upcoming UK & Irish tour including Dublin & Belfast.
    We hope you can appreciate the circumstances in what is a difficult time for Adam and Beth and please bear with us.

New dates are:
    BELFAST - SAT 10th NOVEMBER
    DUBLIN - SUN 11th NOVEMBER

Original tickets remain valid, and times remain the same.
    https://youtu.be/P-ntVAxQqTw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Just saw that Beth's dad died and there was no podcast from the lads this week so it's not surprising that he's postponed this event.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Just saw that Beth's dad died and there was no podcast from the lads this week so it's not surprising that he's postponed this event.

These things happen sadly but hopefully I'll go to the show on the rescheduled date

Takes place this Sunday night in the Tivoli

Looking forward too it and be really cool too see him in person

Anyone at the Belfast show tonight ??

Looking forward to the show 2morrow

• Advertisement

Decent crowd here

Got moved seats cause my assigned ones were curtained off cause of recording or something but sitting closer to the stage now so all good

Enjoyed that but didn't go into much detail about his title runs etc. Few good laughs in it like the story of Owen Hart in the Airport/ Great Khali and his one off return recently. Edge seemed really up for the banter

Anyone ask or was there any mention of Matt & Lita?

Anyone ask or was there any mention of Matt & Lita?

It was mentioned but more so about the relationship between Edge and Matt. Mcintosh didn't want to go to much into the personal stuff

Edge actually lives in Dublin a good bit cause of his filming with Vikings and actually lives next door too Enya believe it or not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

did he mention anything about the podcast coming back?

gutted i missed this

sky88 wrote: »

gutted i missed this

Nothing about the podcast if u can remember

sky88 wrote: »

gutted i missed this

He said on twitter that it'll be back soon.

Podcast back and there is a link for two months free for the wwe network up to November 19th.

wwenetwork.com/awesomeness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

I went to see him in Belfast. It was a good night and he was in good form. I went to the VIP thing beforehand and he was chatting to people for ages when they were getting the photos which was good to see.

I was hoping the interviewer was going to ask him about his first title run and the ppv when he cashed in his money in the bank the first time. But that wasn't really discussed.

It was a good night. The seating was first come first served so it didn't matter if you had a cheap ticket or the most expensive. Might have been miffed had I stumped up for the most expensive to get a first row seat and then not be able to get one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement