Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for some advice, hope this is the place to ask

• 01-07-2018 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi guys ,
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I'll go ahead anyway.
    I'm starting an electronic engineering course in wcfe, Waterford soon.
    I'm looking for suitable places to look for work experience in Kilkenny, Waterford, south Tipperary area as one day a week of the curse is set aside for work experience.
    Ideally I'd like to get some kind of experience with brushless motors but anything will do.
    Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭random.stranger

Sorry, can't help you, maybe somebody else will be able to recommend a company.
    I'd suggest contacting WCFE to see if they have a list of businesses that provided work experience to previous classes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Google is your friend here and just start straight up sending out emails and CVs.

Off the top of my head you could try Honeywell, I think they have in the past taken on work placement students.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

Hi, guys, sorry if it's slightly unrelated but does anyone know what date the registration day for WCFE is? I'm thinking it's the 29th Aug but it would be really helpful if anyone could confirm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Tikithing wrote: »
    Hi, guys, sorry if it's slightly unrelated but does anyone know what date the registration day for WCFE is? I'm thinking it's the 29th Aug but it would be really helpful if anyone could confirm

Can you ring them? The office should be open now.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

Can you ring them? The office should be open now.

I'm planning to give them a ring on monday, only problem is if the reg day is actually on monday and not on wednesday then I'll already have missed the bus that I have to get before 8am.

• Advertisement
Advertisement