Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolver

Options
  • 01-07-2018 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭

This months ps4 ps plus game.

Anybody played it, i like the concept and reviews are decent. Would love to hear from people who have actually played it though before i invest in to it.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I enjoy it, played a bit of it on PC and I have a friend who really enjoys it who's already got it on PS4, so we're planning on playing it together when I load it onto my PS4. It's quite technical and punishing if you're not precise and conservative with your button mashing :) I really love the aesthetic but appreciate that mightn't be everyone's cuppa tea. the world is interesting and looks fantastic and the levels feel bigger than they are by some good design. The Souls games' influence is strong in both the design and mechanics and whilst they're not my cuppa tea at all, this is just different enough to appeal to me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is this the game where you take on bosses?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Is this the game where you take on bosses?
    You may be thinking of Furi?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gizmo wrote: »

I was indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Its a good game. I'ma bit mad I only bought it a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Shiminay wrote: »
    I enjoy it, played a bit of it on PC and I have a friend who really enjoys it who's already got it on PS4, so we're planning on playing it together when I load it onto my PS4. It's quite technical and punishing if you're not precise and conservative with your button mashing :) I really love the aesthetic but appreciate that mightn't be everyone's cuppa tea. the world is interesting and looks fantastic and the levels feel bigger than they are by some good design. The Souls games' influence is strong in both the design and mechanics and whilst they're not my cuppa tea at all, this is just different enough to appeal to me.

Great description pal, youve certainly sold it on me. Funny thing souls games are my jam, love the punishment of them.

Its a good game. I'ma bit mad I only bought it a few weeks ago.

Ive been caught before that way myself. Ya werent to know though. It'll give it a blast anyway

gizmo wrote: »

Just googles furi out of curiousity, that also looks decent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Furi is a great little game and hard as f**k. I think it was a PS+ freebie too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I have it since it came out, it lacked stuff to do after you completed the "story" but gets patched regularly and new stuff added to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement