Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ergonomic keyboard

Options
  • 01-07-2018 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭

At home, for the last 15 years or so I've been a happy user of Logitech Desktop Cordless Pro... At work, the Microsoft Natural 4000 started to act (only after 8 years of daily typing) unfortunately and needs replacing urgently.

I've looked at Microsoft Sculpt and Perixx 512II or Perixx 312 - but both don't really convince me with quality. Should I stay with the 4000 or is there anything worth looking at?

BTW. I want US Layout - so that rules out buying from Amazon.co.uk...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

grogi wrote: »
    At home, for the last 15 years or so I've been a happy user of Logitech Desktop Cordless Pro... At work, the Microsoft Natural 4000 started to act (only after 8 years of daily typing) unfortunately and needs replacing urgently.

I've looked at Microsoft Sculpt and Perixx 512II or Perixx 312 - but both don't really convince me with quality. Should I stay with the 4000 or is there anything worth looking at?

BTW. I want US Layout - so that rules out buying from Amazon.co.uk...

IMO stick with what you know suits you and causes no problems.

Advertisement