Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair baggage delays

Options
  • 01-07-2018 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

Anyone notice bad delays with ryanair offloading baggage recently? In 2 separate airports (on different routes) that I flew with recently the bags took over an hour to appear on the carousel. One was Dublin and they actually announced on the PA delays for all Ryanair flights. I know there's more bags in the hold because of the new carry on luggage policy but over an hour is ridiculous. And I guess Ryanair know this kind of stuff would make people pay priority next time they fly :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Some family waited almost two hours last week for bags off a Ryanait flight in Dublin, and it wasn’t just their flight they said it was all Ryanait flights and they were told it was due to staff shortages, time that Ryanait put their hand in their pockets I think

Advertisement