Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receipt has a different price to what I got charged

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

GarIT wrote: »
    When you use the actual card and not your phone? How? Through the app?

No, when I use the phone utilising either card. Sorry I should have made that clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

whiterebel wrote: »
    No, when I use the phone utilising either card. Sorry I should have made that clear.
    That's a Google/Apple pay notification though, not a feature of the bank. You'd get one with any bank that works with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

GarIT wrote: »
    whiterebel wrote: »
    I get an immediate notification to my iphone after using AIB debit or credit cards

When you use the actual card and not your phone? How? Through the app?
    With American express is when you use the card or the app

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

Shaunoc wrote: »
    What swanky bank does that in Ireland? My revolut card does but not my stone age AIB
    superg wrote: »
    Google Pay does it when I tap my phone rather than my card. My bank doesn't notify me of transactions. I use Google pay as a result.

N26.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Gooser14

troyzer wrote:
    N26.

Revolut also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

Monese also.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

With American express is when you use the card or the app

You can set it for both, or for apple/google pay only.

Advertisement