Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Fantasy Football 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,487 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

My opponent(brinty) gets 42 points from his first RB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

eagle eye wrote:

Get in there
    I love fantasy

eagle eye wrote: »

240 yards running and 3 touchdowns, ooooffff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Jeshaun Jones with the Terps is still fresh out of high school Fantrax don't even have him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

Some housekeeping:

Team Lockie83 - You started a player who was clearly marked as suspended last week, and he's still in your lineup. You lost by 1 point last week, so it cost you the game. Get that sorted.

I said I would adjust lineups for inactive owners (i.e. if someone is inactive and starts someone on their bye week, I'll adjust the lineups). I'm not doing that here as he wasn't on a bye week, just suspended. I can see you've been logging in, so I'm chalking this one down to you not seeing the "Suspended" flag on Soso Jamabo last week).

Team spud06 - You haven't logged in to either Boards or Fantrax since August 13th. No problem if you've set your team lineups for each week in advance. Your team is fine for now, but I'm keeping an eye on activity.

Team Bateman and Team AnchormanResDubs and Team eagleeye- Friendly reminder that you're currently starting a player on a bye week. Make sure to fix that by Saturday (or tonight if you have someone you want to start in tonight's game!)

• Advertisement

I'm happy to go without a kicker for a week. I don't want to lose anybody off my current roster.

That's fair enough, cheers for confirming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

The website is dreadful to use on your phone..hurts my head every time I even look at my roster..numbers everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    The website is dreadful to use on your phone..hurts my head every time I even look at my roster..numbers everywhere.

Definitely agree. Hard to even see simple things like who your guys are playing etc

Team Bateman's owner has been removed from the league. I will be managing this team going forward as commissioner.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

It’s a disaster trying to swap your starters on that app. I don’t understand it! Luckily have had a great week without having to swap, but I need to make changes for next week.

Got my first W with a whopping 191.5 points, not that I knew much about. If I can get half that today in fantasy NFL I'll be delighted...

Just an awful start for me. Need to pick up a QB and need better production from a couple of my earlier draft picks.

JaMarcus wrote: »
    Team Bateman's owner has been removed from the league. I will be managing this team going forward as commissioner.

Just to clarify how I'll manage adds/drops - I'll never put in a waiver wire claim for a team I've had to manage due to inactivity. Any adds/drops will be done only from the FA pool after waivers have cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Just on that Jamarcus I didnt think it was a necessity to start the kicker. I'm hoarding Qb's at the moment :)

jeez this is a fun league ;) not doing so bad considering i had no tight end for the first few games

brinty wrote: »
    not doing so bad considering i had no tight end for the first few games

You dont need to start an actual TE though right? Arent they all flex positions?

You dont need to start an actual TE though right? Arent they all flex positions?

Correct.
    1 QB
    2 RB
    3 WR
    1 WR/TE Flex
    1 RB/WR/TE Flex

1 K
    1 DST

7 Bench

Housekeeping - following players need to adjust their lineups for this weekend due to bye-weeks/postponed games:

Brinty (Otis Anderson)
    Old Missus (Austin Walter)
    RomaSuck State Cowboys (Trevon Brown)
    Shamecocks (Jawqis Dancy)
    Team AnchormanResDubs (Antonio Gandy-Golden, David Sills, Virginia Tech DST)
    Team eagleeye99 (Gary Jennings)
    Team Gstack166 (Kelvin Harmon, Matthew Wright)
    Team Lockie83 (Gabriel Davis, Michigan State DST)
    Team Mooreman09 (Adrian Killins)
    Team Spud06 (Will Grier)
    University of Fire (McKenzie Milton)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Housekeeping - following players need to adjust their lineups for this weekend due to bye-weeks/postponed games:

Brinty (Otis Anderson)
    Team Spud06 (Will Grier)

Ah jaysus and I was just getting used to who I had!!!!! Can I play without a defence this week?

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus and I was just getting used to who I had!!!!! Can I play without a defence this week?

You could always move one of your Questionable players (with the red flag beside their name) to an IR spot, freeing up a roster space which will allow you to add a DST for this week.

Also, TeamDublinDapper you're rostering three players who have been ruled out for the rest of the season unfortunately. Time to cut loose!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

JaMarcus wrote:
    Also, TeamDublinDapper you're rostering three players who have been ruled out for the rest of the season unfortunately. Time to cut loose!

What?! Only had a look at my roster this morning!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Brinty (Otis Anderson)
    Team Spud06 (Will Grier)

You’re a saint and a scholar good sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Brinty (Otis Anderson)
    Team Spud06 (Will Grier)

How dare you tell me what to do. Mr Milton said he would be slinging them through the storm. :pac:

Still lots of owners with players on bye/postponed games starting. Anyone who doesn't update their lineups is getting kicked today.

Last warning for:

Brinty
    Old Missus
    Team Gstack166
    Team Lockie83
    Team Mooreman09
    Team Spud06

Any teams that aren't updated, I'll take over and the lineups will be updated retrospectively based on who was projected to score highest.

Thanks to those who have already updated and remain active :)

Still lots of owners with players on bye/postponed games starting. Anyone who doesn't update their lineups is getting kicked today.

Last warning for:

Brinty
    Old Missus
    Team Gstack166
    Team Lockie83
    Team Mooreman09
    Team Spud06

Any teams that aren't updated, I'll take over and the lineups will be updated retrospectively based on who was projected to score highest.

Thanks to those who have already updated and remain active :)

Sorry Jamarcus
    I had checked Friday and as ok
    Line up altered now

Owners for the following teams removed from the league for fielding bye-week/postponed game players. I couldn't have been any more clear about this.

Team Gstack166
    Team Mooreman09
    RomaSuck State Cowboys
    Team Spud06

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Jesus, one player. I didn’t have anyone to replace him with either. Made the adjustments to the other player.

• Advertisement

Owners for the following teams removed from the league for fielding bye-week/postponed game players. I couldn't have been any more clear about this.

Team Gstack166
    Team Mooreman09
    RomaSuck State Cowboys
    Team Spud06

Ah here. Are you serious? I logged in after your message earlier in the week and made changes (I thought). You can even see I was logged in yesterday. Which player was inactive? I checked all the flags etc, interface is damn near unusable on mobile.

Also I wasn't in your warning list at 5:23 yesterday and now I'm gone??

Advertisement