Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PICS seal wet look paving sealant

Options
  • 02-07-2018 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have seen PICS seal recommended to sealing concrete paving. Would you recommend a wet look sealant. If so does anyone know a provider in Ireland that can supply PICS wetlook sealant?

Thanks,

R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Mobie (087) 8261302
    Landline 044 922 6080
    These are the Irish suppliers. I have used them a few times with no hassle. They take a card over the phone and deliver by courier the next day.
    FYI I have found especially on brick paving the “wet look” fades over time. It looks great for a couple of weeks but will eventually go dull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

Yes to the above. And it'll eventually start to wear off and it'll turn patchy and it'll look absolutely cruel.

If it is concrete in good condition, then pressure wash it and leave it be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Certainly don’t apply it in this weather. It will dry too quick and start to blister and peel off. I always do mine around paddy’s day if it’s dry and a little cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭riddles

thanks for the update so - no to the wet look stuff and if applying wait for for colder and dryer weather to let it dryer more slowly.

They are kilsaran precast paving put down last october.

Advertisement