Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SigNET200 Unexplained "INHIBIT" and "DEINHIBIT" Zone 0

Options
  • 02-07-2018 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

..follow up from this thread.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057876282

..So the alarm is now working with no indications on the keypad displays that anything is wrong. However, when I look at the SMS logs I've noticed that every time the alarm is set, there's now also an entry saying "INHIBIT Z0:ALARM" - and when the alarm is unset it's the opposite. Altogether it looks like this:

[time] "DEINHIBIT Z0:ALARM"
    [same time] "UNSET"
    ---
    [time] Set
    [same time]"INHIBIT Z0:ALARM"

No zones are "inhibited" or isolated. I've never seen this before.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What version firmware is it?

In engineer goto Utilities>Software

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Pauley2

1.4b

Apart from that minor, and somewhat puzzling (sms log) annoyance, it tests and works ok, so I’m reluctant to mess with a new firmware update. i.e I can live with it..

The only other thing I remember was that when I had the trouble with the keypad ebus, I was punching codes into the “dead” keypad (no display) when it beeped at me, saying something about an Isolation, but then went blank again. I can’t remember exactly what the message was, but I suppose it’s possible I inadvertantly set something, though God knows what! (nothing shows as isolated or inhibited!)

Advertisement