Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accounting Technician Apprenticeship - 2018 applicants

• 02-07-2018 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey!

I know there are a few threads about the apprenticeship, but I can't seem to reply to them :/

Have any of you who have applied for the apprenticeship heard back from employers in relation to interviews? Not the phone interview with the Irish Accounting folks, interviews with actual accounting firms. My application was approved and sent out a few weeks ago. Im starting to get anxious :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Cov

Hope its ok to give this a bump, still have not heard anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kateaoife

I have applied for the apprenticeship along with a few people from a course which we just finished.
    All of us have had our interview with ATI and have all gotten through to the next stage which is interviews with employers but none of us have heard from employers yet.
    Guessing it will be sometime in the next 2-3 weeks :)

Thanks for the reply! I received an email last week from ATI asking me to inform them of how many interviews I was booked for, with which companies they were with and when they were taking place. They said that if I had not been requested for an interview yet they would send my application out again as there was a new batch of companies who had signed on. I took that to mean that no companies were interested, and that they would re-send in the hope that the new companies might give me a call.

Did you receive any similar email? From the tone of it, it sounded like interviews were well underway and companies were selecting their candidates and have been doing it for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BJUSTINA97

hey all,
    i think ATI are very hard to communicate with but the best person to contact would be Aoife Kennedy.
    just ring up with any questions or querries you may have!
    i found a workplace by myself in the area i live in so i guess i was lucky with that!
    best of luck to you all :)

BJUSTINA97 wrote: »
    hey all,
    i think ATI are very hard to communicate with but the best person to contact would be Aoife Kennedy.
    just ring up with any questions or querries you may have!
    i found a workplace by myself in the area i live in so i guess i was lucky with that!
    best of luck to you all :)

This is interesting, I did not think of sourcing a company myself for the apprenticeship. I will look in to that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 jimny

Hi all, 
    Any update on your guys applications? I've applied for this apprenticeship very late, and am now only at the phone interview stage. You got any tips for the process?  Anything you think I should know? 
    This idea of targeting employers sounds like a good approach,  how do you present the apprenticeship to an employer,  link them to ATI?  
    Hope you all get and accept an place on the programme.

Advertisement