Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITU/ETU racing -- Irish results

Options
  • 02-07-2018 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭

Couldn't find any recent threads on these, so thought I'd start a new one.

Irish lads putting in some very impressive results, Darren Dunne has had some really strong results the last few weeks in European races and Con Doherty won the race in Morocco the weekend. Junior girls done really well recently too with a 2nd and 3rd at an ETU cup. Great to see Mintern and Jackson racing well too, bit of luck for both of them and they could have some really good results, think Mintern has had some bike issues in both of his last races. (apologies if I missed any other results!)

Future looking bright for Irish triathlon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cart man

What is in the water in Westport that they are producing so many talented athletes?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

I could be mistaken but I think a lot of those athletes came through the junior section when Seb was coaching there. Plus, from what I hear, the youth structure up there is excellent.

Just from racing the Westport Sprint last year you can tell what a good club it is.

P.

Advertisement