Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why publish a phone number if no one will answer!!!!!!

Options
  • 02-07-2018 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭

:mad: 

How or who do I ring to check a transaction and order a cc??  waiting for 20 mins on a local branch phone number but it looks as if that will never be answered!!

is there a number for 365 online that will be answered??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi swoofer,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We’re sorry you were delayed when making a call from the branch. If you need to check a transaction you can send an Ask a Question message from the Service Desk when logged onto 365 Online. Are you looking to order a replacement credit card or apply for a new one?

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Mikenesson

swoofer wrote: »
    :mad: 

How or who do I ring to check a transaction and order a cc??  waiting for 20 mins on a local branch phone number but it looks as if that will never be answered!!

is there a number for 365 online that will be answered??

(01) 404 4000 is the number for enquiries

I waited about 30 minutes on hold to get a query sorted today

BOI systems are so archaic that they can't tell you much anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭swoofer

I have 2 queries, one is a transaction and the other is how do i get my cc account re-activated?  There used to be a number for 365 but cant find it anywhere.

And I'm kinda gla:eek: d I'm not alone re phone problems:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

swoofer wrote: »
    I have 2 queries, one is a transaction and the other is how do i get my cc account re-activated?  There used to be a number for 365 but cant find it anywhere.

And I'm kinda gla:eek: d I'm not alone re phone problems:eek:

Hi swoofer,

You can use the Ask a Question option to check a transaction and this will save you having to phone. Can I ask what you mean by re-activate a credit card? Was the card flagged for security, did you close a previous credit card account and want to apply for a new one?

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement