Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No longer customer but keep getting eir bill notification

Options
  • 02-07-2018 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

I left eir about 3 months ago but keeping getting emails from you saying my new eir bill is now available to view at my eir. Since I'm no longer a customer I can't log into that page. The billing amount always remains the same every month, but no money seems to be taken from my account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

matzen wrote: »
    I left eir about 3 months ago but keeping getting emails from you saying my new eir bill is now available to view at my eir. Since I'm no longer a customer I can't log into that page. The billing amount always remains the same every month, but no money seems to be taken from my account.
    Hi matzen, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭matzen

Hi matzen, 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thank you, two PMs sent

Hi matzen, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thank you, two PMs sent
    Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭matzen

Hi matzen, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thank you, two PMs sent
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Got it - thank you for the quick turnaround!

Hi matzen, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thank you, two PMs sent
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Got it - thank you for the quick turnaround!
    No problem at all :)

Thanks

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement