Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Commerce

• 02-07-2018 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi
    I am not if you can help but you maybe able to point me in the right direction. I am looking for a booking engine that will sit on my existing website which will enable the client to book a package. The package will consist of a number of elements in my cases outdoor activities, accommodation and transfer. The system will work from all allocation which can be easily updated by the supplier however I am unable to find a system that when the booking is made and the money is received will break down the payment as per supplier ie for a 100 euro package 60 maybe be a hotel, 10 a transfer and 30 for the activities. 3 different suppliers. Can you help or advise

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,516 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Could that information be added to the product/service description - manually created?

Advertisement