Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega Dino King, jamma converted

• 02-07-2018 4:31pm

ITEM: Jammatized Sega Dino King
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection from Roscrea, will fit in the back of car no problem
    PRICE: €600
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal/cash

I've decided to see if theres any interest for this here before l list it elsewhere, been thinking about it the past few days and as I have 11 machines across two locations and anther couple of expensive projects on the go I really need to downsize a little and it was between this and the universal cocktail. Cab is in very clean condition, fully Jamma wired, control panel can be swapped out very easily, sanwa/siemitsu parts, I'll also inc the original orange sega bezel and a clear acrylic repro in the original shape should you decide to place your own art there. All the artwork I've placed on it is laminated adhesive vinyl so you can peel it off very easily should you wish to make your own mark on it, Beautiful little cab with zero burn 14" nanao crt and very nice picture. The price reflects the cost of the cab, shipping to Ireland and the cost of all new parts inc, power supply, control panel, loom, joysticks, buttons, artwork etc. so this is what is owes me, no labour charges here :)

Pics can be seen in the original thread here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103775504

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Mozie... ... I dislike you...
    I dislike you very much right now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Oh man. If I wasn’t going on holidays in a week I’d be all over this ! If it’s still around when I’m back I’ll give you a shout. ( though I doubt it will be !)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭paul79

Looks amazing Mozie I love these Dino king conversions, I can see this being snapped up quickly

If there is any chance you can hang onto this until end of July ill take it off you for 600. If not its cool! Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,097 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

If there is any chance you can hang onto this until end of July ill take it off you for 600. If not its cool! Thanks

Good man, keep it in the country! :D

Fecking holidays always ruin cab purchases, just back from one myself :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I'll take this early next week if we can arrange a courier/man with van to collect from you and deliver to me in Bray.

Any chance you could wrap it up a bit for delivery for a few extra euros? :)

Since Optimus was first to express interest on thread I'll hold it for him until his back from holidays if you don't mind Steve.. Will give you first preference if the deal falls through or if I decide to part with my other one.

Since Optimus was first to express interest on thread I'll hold it for him until his back from holidays if you don't mind Steve.. Will give you first preference if the deal falls through or if I decide to part with my other one.

Sure, no problem.

This is still available, optimus decided to take the other.. ill give steve x2 first refusal on account of originally expressing interest

Thanks again Mozie delighted with it !

• Advertisement

Yes I'll take that, thank you very much :)

No problem it's yours..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement