Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone won't back up to Icloud

Options
  • 02-07-2018 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,
    My phone has been causing me bother recently, namely saying storage is full on a regular basis even though I'm constantly deleting apps etc.
    It also deleted all my photos for a few hours and when I went back in the next day they were all there.
    So I went to manually back up the phone and it won't let me. When I go into settings on my phone and go to iCloud and click back up now it just says back up cannot be completed. I'm on wifi and this has happened a few times over the last week.
    I'm thinking I need a new phone anyway but I don't want to do that until I figure out how to back up photos,contacts, whatsapp groups etc to this phone.
    Any help would be great.

Advertisement