Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invoicing / Accounting software

Options
  • 03-07-2018 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have been looking at Xero and Invoice Ocean for invoicing in my business but I keep hitting a stumbling block. Neither of them allows me to generate an invoice on a branch basis then do a consolidated group invoice and statement of account. Is there any software out there that has this type of functionality?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DaveJoyce

Hi Amjon

is the reason you are looking for posting invoices by branch because you have several branches?

You might want to look at Warehousing software instead of Invoicing software

If inventory is something you are also interested in tracking you should have a look at unleashedsoftware.com, it gives a month free trial

Dave

Turbo Inventory ERP

Helping you sell more, more often

Advertisement