Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last minute dress for wedding suggestions!

Options
  • 03-07-2018 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

I’m going to a wedding on Friday. I had ordered a dress from Seraphine online last week which never arrived, just found out this morning it turns out the courier has lost it apparently!

I’m based in Dublin, is there any chance anyone has any recommendations? I know the shops are fairly brutal for carrying maternity stuff but I’m asking also on the off chance someone has come across even non maternity lately that’s worked for them for a wedding!

I’m 19 weeks but it’s my third pregnancy so I’m definitley bumping!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lunamoon

I got a lovely dress in Next the other day. I'm planning on wearing it to a wedding next week. It's like and summery. Not overly dressy for a wedding but I'm going for comfort moreso than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

There is a shop in ballinteer cherish me. They sell that brand you know lace ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Cherish me is right under my nose Millem, didn’t even think of it! Luna I hadn’t even thought of Next either. I ordered one from Tiffany Rose yesterday and it’s to be here tomorrow but I might head up to Dundrum for a back up just in case!

Thanks for the suggestions, pregnant women really get left behind when it comes to shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭appledrop

Yep I brought a dress by that brand in Cherish me. Now they are not cheap but if it's for a wedding probably won't mind paying a bit more.

Advertisement