Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini or Maxi buggy board

Options
  • 03-07-2018 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Looking at getting a board to use on a bugaboo cameleon and a city mini. It’s for my older boy who is 4!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Lascal maxi for us on an Uppabay vista.just wanted to give them extra foot space.Mini is a big tight I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

shesty wrote: »
    Lascal maxi for us on an Uppabay vista.just wanted to give them extra foot space.Mini is a big tight I thought.

Perfect thanks a mil :)
    Is it heavy to push with child on it?
    What should I expect to pay for it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

The maxi is about 70eur new. The mini is around 50eur I think. But it's a universal board. Check their website and they'll tell you whether it fits your buggy or not, they have all the buggy types listed.
    It is heavy with the child!Although it is very sturdy and has good bearings. Also you're leaning forward in a funny way because you are a bit further back from the handle of the buggy. But needs must, it does the job! ;)

Advertisement