Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunder Bay, Ontario

Options
  • 03-07-2018 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Has anyone lived or even visited Thunder Bay? I am in BC currently and just looking at different locations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Arcto wrote: »
    Has anyone lived or even visited Thunder Bay? I am in BC currently and just looking at different locations.

You're looking to live there or just visit? Employment options would be fairly limited depending on your profession and winters are pretty harsh.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Possibly move there. I am in norther BC the past three years and we get -40C and a crap ton of snow, so we are used to the harsh winters now :)

I'm an electrician and did see there are a few mills etc in that area. What is it like for families there? When were you there?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Arcto wrote: »
    Possibly move there. I am in norther BC the past three years and we get -40C and a crap ton of snow, so we are used to the harsh winters now :)

I'm an electrician and did see there are a few mills etc in that area. What is it like for families there? When were you there?

I've never lived there (a friend lived there for a bit) so I'm short on details. Not really sure how good the employment prospects etc are there now. :o

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement