Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody in a similar situation?

Options
  • 03-07-2018 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi. So I applied for about 10 level 8 courses this year, and no level 7s which was probably to my detriment now in hindsight, as I've received nothing but rejection letters from almost everywhere I have applied so far.

I thought I did pretty well in the MSAP, and I was really confident that I would at least get a place somewhere come Autumn, but this no longer appears to be the case.

Is anybody in a similar situation? The only trace of positivity I found is that I'm on a reserve list for one college should a couple of students decide to turn their offer down, but I have no sign of any similar result with any other college. I was just wondering how others in a similar position may be coping and have others received notification of places in their desired courses yet? (I applied for Psychology)

Any thoughts/opinions would be much welcomed.

Advertisement