Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier banking- not very premier service!

Options
  • 03-07-2018 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have a banking emergency and I am a premier banking member - which touts 24/7 service. I rang tonight and was hold for over 30
    Minutes when I ran out of phone credit- never got to speak to anyone! Still have banking emergency related to frozen atm card in Vancouver... so frustrating! Any other number to contact them on besides 1890 number or the *+353 (1) 404 4022‬ number? The one time you really need the service...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

dmur wrote: »
    I have a banking emergency and I am a premier banking member - which touts 24/7 service. I rang tonight and was hold for over 30
    Minutes when I ran out of phone credit- never got to speak to anyone! Still have banking emergency related to frozen atm card in Vancouver... so frustrating! Any other number to contact them on besides 1890 number or the *+353 (1) 404 4022‬ number? The one time you really need the service...

Hi dmur, I've responded to your post on the other thread.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement