Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spam texts

Options
  • 03-07-2018 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

Can you please investigate the number on the screenshot below, when you have some free time from raping people on their trackers. I keep getting these spam texts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

sm3ar wrote: »
    Hi BOI,

Can you please investigate the number on the screenshot below, when you have some free time from raping people on their trackers. I keep getting these spam texts.

Hi sm3ar,

Thanks for sending this on to us. I'll raise this with our security team straight away and ask them to investigate it straight away. For future reference or if anyone else is viewing this thread, if you receive anything like this please forward it on to 365security@boi.com and the advisers there will be happy to investigate into this. Also if you have replied to the text in any way or clicked into any link on it please call us as soon as you can on 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be able to note what information was given.

Thanks again for this,
    Darren.

Advertisement