Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.co.uk business account?

Options
  • 04-07-2018 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,768 ✭✭✭✭

I want to make a few purchases for my Ltd on Amazon.co.uk, and want the company name / VAT number factored in, therefore I assume I need to create a business account on Amazon, rather than just using a standard account and updating the details?

Anyone done this and does it accept Irish VAT numbers and Irish business addresses, or are there any pitfalls to watch out for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Yes, that's easily done and vat free prices will be displayed for all Amazon fulfilled products.

Note that they do send reports to revenue that will include your vat number and purchase value and revenue do sporadic spot checks, so ensure that all items purchased on the business account are business related.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,768 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Yes, that's easily done and vat free prices will be displayed for all Amazon fulfilled products.

Note that they do send reports to revenue that will include your vat number and purchase value and revenue do sporadic spot checks, so ensure that all items purchased on the business account are business related.

Good stuff thanks

Advertisement