Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card problems

Options
  • 04-07-2018 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I am trying to make an online payment through a system that I have used on numerous occasions but it is declining my BOI cards - I have tried 2 different visa debits and a MasterCard credit. Are there any problems with your system today?

Norah.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

norah_s wrote: »
    Hi,

I am trying to make an online payment through a system that I have used on numerous occasions but it is declining my BOI cards - I have tried 2 different visa debits and a MasterCard credit. Are there any problems with your system today?

Norah.

Hi Norah,
    Thanks for the message.
    I've just checked and both our Visa Debit card and credit card systems are operating normally today. Can I ask if you're getting any message when you attempt these transactions online?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement