Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone burying machine

Options
  • 04-07-2018 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know where i would get / hire a walk behind stone burying machine to prepare a lawn?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭shane b

Hi. I was looking for a similar thing about 3 years ago for my Lawn in Meath. I found it very hard to find one to hire. Newbridge Hire stock them. The problem i had was you need a trailer with a ramp to load and unload the machine if your collecting it otherwise it would have to be delivered and collected. In the end i got a landscaper with his own stoneburier to do the work.
    I done a google search and McGrath Plant Slane seem to advertise a stone burier and Navan hire advertise they have a stone rake.

Advertisement