Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

closing account due to moving house

Options
  • 04-07-2018 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

I havr been an with customer for many years and now I am moving house and the new house is prewired with another provider.

Can you please guide me how to close the account and still have service until the day I move, I finnaly have a closing date.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

andy73 wrote: »
    Hi,

I havr been an with customer for many years and now I am moving house and the new house is prewired with another provider.

Can you please guide me how to close the account and still have service until the day I move, I finnaly have a closing date.

Thanks!
    Hi andy73,

If you contact our support team, they will assist you in submitting cancellation notice and explain further.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭andy73

Can you please let me know the full Dublin number for support, it seems that my work cannot be accessed from abroad, login does not work and support site is not showing the support numbers except 190x.

Thanks

Can you please let me know the full Dublin number for support, it seems that my work cannot be accessed from abroad, login does not work and support site is not showing the support numbers except 190x.

Thanks
    You can contact our support team on 1901.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭limktime

Thanks
    I'm guessing you didn't want to be given 1901 again! Try 00353 1 671 4444

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭andy73

Thanks!

• Advertisement

Thanks!
    No problem at all.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement