Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed account credit on account

Options
  • 04-07-2018 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭

Hi I closed my account with as as we sold the house I received the monthly email with my bill it’s saying it’s accredited my account why was it taking if the account was closed?

Can I get a refund to my bank?
    Where do I send the equipment to
    As I have not heard from eir like they said they would on how to return the router?

Regards

Naughto

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

naughto wrote: »
    Hi I closed my account with as as we sold the house I received the monthly email with my bill it’s saying it’s accredited my account why was it taking if the account was closed?

Can I get a refund to my bank?
    Where do I send the equipment to
    As I have not heard from eir like they said they would on how to return the router?

Regards

Naughto
    Hi naughto ,

In order to have a refund processed, I would reccomend contacting our support team on the following link - https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/.

You can send the equipment back to;
    eir Returns,
    PO Box 12726,
    Freepost,
    Dublin 11.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement