Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orbea in Dublin

Options
  • 04-07-2018 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Been meaning to get a bike for a while and only now i think i'm ready.

anyone know if this is a good bike and if i can get it in dublin?

carpe 30 hybrid

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

I think rothar have become an orbea dealer. My brother bought an orbea on stagg cycles in lucan too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

The only way to know if it’s in stock in Dublin is to contact stockists. https://www.orbea.com/ie-en/dealers/?country=IE

What are you using the bike for? Day to day run around, short ride to work etc?

Looks to be a 8 speed 1x group set 42 on the front 12-32 on the back. I'd be looking for better gearing options depending on the kind of cycling you intend on doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭BobPresto

Been meaning to get a bike for a while and only now i think i'm ready.

anyone know if this is a good bike and if i can get it in dublin?

carpe 30 hybrid

thanks

I bought the exact bike from rothar on fade st. a couple years ago. They don't seem to have them on their site anymore but ye could try ringing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Highcontrast1

I think rothar have become an orbea dealer. My brother bought an orbea on stagg cycles in lucan too.

just called Stagg and spoke to Jimmy Stagg, probably the nicest person i've ever spoken to over the phone. They can get any orbea bike as long as it's listed on the official orbea site.

• Advertisement

thanks all for pointing me in the right direction!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

just called Stagg and spoke to Jimmy Stagg, probably the nicest person i've ever spoken to over the phone. They can get any orbea bike as long as it's listed on the official orbea site.
    hopefully he won't be too deer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Trust the one you know

hopefully he won't be too deer.
    he said they sell for the same price as on the orbea website.

he said they sell for the same price as on the orbea website.

You missed his lovely pun there Stagg/Deer :D

• Advertisement

You missed his lovely pun there Stagg/Deer :D
    :eek: caught me off guard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Schrodingercat

Fitz Cycles in Stillorgan stock Orbea as well if you are that side of the city.

http://www.fitzcycles.ie/p/2591/orbea-bikes

They may have it in stock so you can throw your leg over it and try it to make sure it suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I just ordered an Orbea Rallon through Staggs. Great to deal with.

Advertisement