Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao Round A offers

Options
  • 05-07-2018 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Today is the big day! Best of luck to everyone.

Finally hitting home that I am going to back to college again after a 26 year hiatus....!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

emrys wrote: »
    Today is the big day! Best of luck to everyone.

Finally hitting home that I am going to back to college again after a 26 year hiatus....!

Well done and all the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Familywoman

Well done!! I got nursing in trinity

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

My brother got creative computing in WIT .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

I got social science in Maynooth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Mashiara

Super happy! Psychology in UL. 
    And good job everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Well done everyone. Enjoy the new chapter.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Mars A7X

Mental health nursing in UL after 3 years of doing the aptitude tests! Congrats on the offers guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fennellturtle

Congrats !!
    I’m in the same boat , 37 and going back :)
    Can anyone tell me if I accept offer , will I still receive offers in the other rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭The Hound Gone Wild

My partner received a conditional offer from her University of choice in May but had no CAO offer as of yet. Would that be normal for mature students with a conditional offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Sfox87

Congrats !!
    I’m in the same boat , 37 and going back :)
    Can anyone tell me if I accept offer , will I still receive offers in the other rounds

It's not guaranteed but it's quite possible. You can accept the one you have now if you want and if there is space for you then you may get another offer. All depends on people deferring or not taking up offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Fennellturtle

Ok great thank you !!! Thanks so much ðŸ™

Advertisement