If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC TX55EZ952B

Options
  • 05-07-2018 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Did I read somewhere that you're doing these in-store for £1399?
    Also, can you confirm it supports Freesat?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

dubber wrote: »
    Did I read somewhere that you're doing these in-store for £1399?
    Hi Dubber.

Not that I can think of.

I checked over the sales of this product and there has never been a price reduction as low as £1399 on this. 
    If you happen to know where you seen this I could check it out for you.

They are currently priced at £1499.

We did have our display one listed at £1299 in our clear thread which is still available. In 100% condition, re-boxed as new with all accessories and our 6  year guarantee.

It does indeed have a FreeSat HD tuner built in.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭dubber

Did I read somewhere that you're doing these in-store for [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]£1399?[/font]
    Hi Dubber.

Not that I can think of.

I checked over the sales of this product and there has never been a price reduction as low as £1399 on this. 

We did have our display one listed at £1299 in our clear thread which is still available. In 100% condition, re-boxed as new with all accessories and our 6  year guarantee.

I'll take the display one if it has no issues, e.g uniformity problems or obvious banding etc.  and you could deliver it to Dublin for that price :)

Did I read somewhere that you're doing these in-store for [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]£1399?[/font]
    Hi Dubber.

Not that I can think of.

I'll take the display one if it has no issues, e.g uniformity problems or obvious banding etc.  and you could deliver it to Dublin for that price :)
    Hi Dubber.

OK, I've went away and down some more sums and can offer the following pricing on the 55EZ952 for yourself and any other Boardies that might like one.

I can go to the £1399 price on theses for a Brand New one. Including delivery and our 6 year guarantee.

Or if you still would like the display unit I could go to £1199 on this for you. Still including our 6 year guarantee.

Hi Dubber.

Not that I can think of.

Hi Dubber.

OK, I've went away and down some more sums and can offer the following pricing on the 55EZ952 for yourself and any other Boardies that might like one.

I can go to the £1399 price on theses for a Brand New one. Including delivery and our 6 year guarantee.

Or if you still would like the display unit I could go to £1199 on this for you. Still including our 6 year guarantee.
    Thanks Kenny, assuming the display one has no more than around 4,000 hours and isn't a bad sample in terms of uniformity/banding etc. happy to go with that one.

Hi Dubber.

Not that I can think of.

Hi Dubber.

Thanks Kenny, assuming the display one has no more than around 4,000 hours and isn't a bad sample in terms of uniformity/banding etc. happy to go with that one.
    Hey Dubber.

I'll go and have a good check over it again for you.

Its our prize possession and hangs in our demo room which is very well looked after.

I'll revert back in a few minutes.

• Advertisement

Hey Dubber.

TV is in 100% condition and has less than 4000 hours.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you call for details.

A quick post to say this is a brilliant TV at a great price. I'd highly recommend jumping on this deal ... 4K content is jaw dropping, 1080 isn't far behind, even motion handling on sport is good and SD is perfectly watchable. The RS guys are good to deal with too.

A quick post to say this is a brilliant TV at a great price. I'd highly recommend jumping on this deal ... 4K content is jaw dropping, 1080 isn't far behind, even motion handling on sport is good and SD is perfectly watchable. The RS guys are good to deal with too.
    Thanks for the kind words Dubber :o

They are a cracking television, enjoy your new purchase!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.