Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death's Gambit

Options
  • 05-07-2018 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Saw this has a release date for next month.

Looks like a cross of salt and sanctuary with an art style more akin to dark souls.

Gameplay looks pretty good.

Anyone excited?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Yeah, has been on my steam wishlist for quite some time now. Will defo pick it up at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,919 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Cheers. Hadn't seen this before you posted, Mr.Fantastic. Now added to my Steam wishlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Cheers. Hadn't seen this before you posted, Mr.Fantastic. Now added to my Steam wishlist.

Yeah I only spotted it, browsing YouTube today. Hopefully doesn't end up as backlog haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Glad to see it's actually getting released, must be nearly 4 years since I first heard about it.

Released today,

Feel the hype!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Been waiting for this for a while. Glad it actually got a release, now hopefully blood stained and Blasphemous will follow soon.

Supposedly doesn't run very well. I'll wait for it to get patched before buying.

First I'm hearing about this one, no Xbox release?

PC and PS4 only. Probably make the transition at some stage.

On Pc only or Ps4 aswell?

People are complaining about the bow mechanics alright

• Advertisement

On Pc only or Ps4 aswell?

People are complaining about the bow mechanics alright

Not sure about PS4 but if you read early reviews on Steam you'll see about a few very bad bugs like getting 15fps, etc.

Not sure about PS4 but if you read early reviews on Steam you'll see about a few very bad bugs like getting 15fps, etc.

Ouch not good, hopefully they get it patched soon enough. Haven't had a chance to dive in currently finishing off GOW.

Advertisement