Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thetford discontinued spares

Options
  • 05-07-2018 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi. The powerboard on my Thetford fridge is dead. Thetford no longer stock the part (627001 for a N145ADL, in case anybody has one lying around!). I have tried Google and eBay to no avail. Some sites have them listed, but are out of stock.

Does anybody have an idea where else I could try before I have to dump an otherwise good fridge?

Thanks in advance.

Niall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

What are the symptoms have you checked the obvious 3 fuses, ptc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

Yes, it has been tested by a reliable technician. The scorch mark was pretty obvious anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Niall_G wrote: »

Yes, it has been tested by a reliable technician. The scorch mark was pretty obvious anyway!
    Have you got a picture scorch mark is often just the PTC doing its job properly.

Advertisement