Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit union second loan

• 05-07-2018 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hello i have question i have still pay my loan in credit union i pay my loan by last two years i get loan on 20.000 euro now i have to pay only 10300 euro i have save in credit union 4300 euro is possible to get any small loan? Around 1000 euro? Or i need pay first my full loan? I hear something that people have one loan and they take second loan how this work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭notharrypotter

Each credit union will assess your ability to repay before giving you a loan.
    Either as a top up of your current loan or as a second standalone loan.

You need to go and talk to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

I am 18 months into a 3 year car loan with my credit union and this week got the ok for a large home improvements loan to be paid back over 10 years. It was no problem at all once you can make the repayments. So get your paperwork in order showing your income and expenses and pop in. There is an online load calculator so you will have an idea before you go.

Good luck.

Advertisement