Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error regarding €300 deposit request

Options
  • 05-07-2018 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there, 

I sent an email last night to Electric Ireland's eservice address. It details an issue that I have been experiencing for the last 3+ months regarding a confusion with my Electric Ireland account. I have spoken and explained in detail the problem to 7 separate team members at your customer service center, who each failed to sort the issue. It has in fact made matters worse, as each of them tried to amend it and made it more confusing. 

It has caused me a lot of distress, and I finally thought I had it sorted last month until I received a threateningly worded letter from your Team Leader of Direct Debit Admin on the 29th June 2018. 

I am very keen to get this sorted before the end of the week. I am happy to forward the email I mention above to you in a private message. 

Thank you, 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Rebecca,

We are very sorry to read it.

The email teams require a number of working days for response - we can take over here in the Social Media department.

Just please private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming how your name appears on the account, your address and your telephone number (for security/verification).

We will review it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement