Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - New Gemini 848 Fob How to pair with alarm

Options
  • 05-07-2018 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Hi Anyone Paired a new Fob to your alarm. Its a Gemini fob 848 Motorhome is Autotrail Apache 700se

The Book that came with the Alarm says open bonnet (dont see the point there is no bonnet switch) and then open drivers site door and then turn on and off ignition 4 times and on 4th leave on. Its says I should hear a been to say its in learning mode Im tried about 20 times and no beep.

Anyone have a different combination or what am i doing wrong?

thanks

Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

garyh3 wrote: »
    (dont see the point there is no bonnet switch)

"If there is no bonnet switch, ground the GREEN wire (20-pin connector, pos. 15)."

[edit] Thats assuming it 932 or 931 alarm

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

"If there is no bonnet switch, ground the GREEN wire (20-pin connector, pos. 15)."

Yep I think its a 931 932

So I have to find the control box that was put into the MH

and then run a wire from pos 15 to earth?

Yep I think its a 931 932

So I have to find the control box that was put into the MH

and then run a wire from pos 15 to earth?
    Yes ground is pin 1 of the 8 pin connector. Thats assuming the green wire isnt connected to something other than the bonnet like the gas locker. While youre at it you could add a bonnet switch I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

Ok Had the cab apart cannot find the bleeding alarm box any ideas where they put the thing ? what it looks like or how to find it?

cheers

Gary

Ok Had the cab apart cannot find the bleeding alarm box any ideas where they put the thing ? what it looks like or how to find it?

cheers

Gary

Locate the siren - set it off it you're not sure where it is - and follow the wiring back from the siren. Or follow the wires from the ultra sonic sensors.

• Advertisement
Advertisement