Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marino mart/Fairview ambulance rate

Options
  • 05-07-2018 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Seems every other day there’s somebody passed out along this stretch. I go by on the bus everyday. Today there was a lad out on the deck outside the old snooker hall and another chap looked like he was having a heart attack being helped outside Marino school. It’s fairly regular to see people getting medical help in the tesco express.
    Is it people coming out of the pubs or what? There’s always lads drinking cans as well outside the children’s school there Marino bus stop. What’s going on that raging alcoholics are allowed sit on the steps to a school drinking cans of hackenberg?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,959 ✭✭✭circadian

Go past this a few times a week too, I'd imagine the park attracts people with cans then they spread out.

Great weather for it mind you, although I'd prefer a Lipton's Ice Tea for refreshment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

Same again today. Ambulance between Marino mart and Marino college. Is this the most frequented place per capita in Ireland outside the centre of the city?

Advertisement