Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Work and College

• 05-07-2018 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

So I am 6 years in a job and I want out.
    Work is putting me through college and I am wondering would they chase me for the money?
    Two things

1) a guy worked in sales and as soon as he got degree he asked for p45 and they didn’t go after him for the money

2) I heard that the government pays companies to put workforce into college that’s why they don’t chase employees when they are leaving

Please give your thoughts and opinions and be nice as we all have been in a work situation where it’s time to move on

I haven’t finished college yet I did only 2 years so far

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Not sure about the government thing but finish your degree and leave. That is unless you signed something to say you would stay there a certain length of time. Some companies do ask for reimbursement depending on how many years they have worked for them but you have been there for 6 years which seems long enough.

Advertisement