Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School bus full in naas

Options
  • 05-07-2018 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all
    My son is just beginning primary school in naas in september. I have just found out that the school bus is already full. My husband and i work full time so arent in a position to bring/ collect him. I just wondered has anyone else experienced this problem and how did you manage please, we dont really know other families from the school..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,681 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Those in 6th class will be gone, perhaps that will make room for him if his class has a smaller number using the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,898 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Those in 6th class will be gone, perhaps that will make room for him if his class has a smaller number using the bus.

If its a Bus Eireann provided bus, they will be fully aware of and accounted for this happening already...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 timeout11

No its just a private company and apparently they already have a waiting list of kids for september even with 6th class finsihing up. They have put me on waiting list but siad dont get my hopes up and they have no plans to put on another bus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Is there not a legal requirement for the school to sort it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 timeout11

Is there not a legal requirement for the school to sort it out?

As far as i can make out no unless the school is rural

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,097 ✭✭✭✭beertons

There's 2/3 companies. Clancy's and Gerry Murray. Which one is full?

Advertisement