Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddling Pool

• 06-07-2018 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭

May aswell be looking for hens teeth but anyone know anywhere that has em in stock.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

May aswell be looking for hens teeth but anyone know anywhere that has em in stock.

Nope but good luck filling it with water if you have any vindictive neighbours who might report you to the council/Irish water with the hosepipe ban. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Short hop to cork..

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/outdoor/pools-and-sand-pits/pools/intex-fun-clownfish-play-centre/p/162776

Just make sure to fill it from buckets from the kitchen :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

I won't be using the hose pipe anyway I'll just put the pool under the tap.. cork a bit far but I may have to go. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

*Sigh

Hose ban is so we can reserve our water supply for drinking, showering and day to day necessities...

Not so you can find creative other ways to fill a f*cking paddling pool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I won't be using the hose pipe anyway I'll just put the pool under the tap.. cork a bit far but I may have to go. Thanks

It’s a pool...not life saving drugs.

• Advertisement

B-D-P-- wrote: »
    *Sigh

Hose ban is so we can reserve our water supply for drinking, showering and day to day necessities...

Not so you can find creative other ways to fill a f*cking paddling pool.

It's a hose pipe ban I will not be using a hose pipe so leave it out yeah. Have small kids begging me the last 3 weeks for 1 and I get paid monthly so can only afford it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

It'll be thrown in the bin in a month. Don't get it. Just go to a safe swimming spot instead.

It's a hose pipe ban I will not be using a hose pipe so leave it out yeah. Have small kids begging me the last 3 weeks for 1 and I get paid monthly so can only afford it now.

I wouldn't bother answering

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,141 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

seachto7 wrote: »
    It'll be thrown in the bin in a month. Don't get it. Just go to a safe swimming spot instead.

Why would it ? I bought a pool for my grandkids in 2014 and its as good now as then . Gets packed up carefully and re used every summer , this one more than ever !!

Wasting water on a chuffing paddling pool..... Do people not think....

• Advertisement

seachto7 wrote: »
    Wasting water on a chuffing paddling pool..... Do people not think....

Yes thanks I did .We filled it (pre ban )!for the kids and it stays out , we clean it with a scoop each night and take a watering can or two full out for the flowers , then replace the water with a bucket next morning .,The water is used and not wasted and I also use all my waste water from my sink for plants and flush my toilet less often .Is that to your high specs ?

Got a fine 3000 litre one in Guineys, last one too.

Got a fine 3000 litre one in Guineys, last one too.

Enjoy! My kids love theirs. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Melt down some snowflakes,plenty around here.

Jaysus, god forbid the kids would have to go without... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Ahh, If you argue with an idiot, there are two idiots.

Hope ye enjoy the paddling pool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Yes thanks I did .We filled it (pre ban )!for the kids and it stays out , we clean it with a scoop each night and take a watering can or two full out for the flowers , then replace the water with a bucket next morning .,The water is used and not wasted and I also use all my waste water from my sink for plants and flush my toilet less often .Is that to your high specs ?

You may just hope nobody is swallowing any of the water in it!!

BarryD2 wrote: »
    You may just hope nobody is swallowing any of the water in it!!

Yep !! Mouths are taped shut !!!

Advertisement