Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canadian Visa- Alliance visas

Options
  • 06-07-2018 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, my first post on here as I can’t find any information on this particular company. I’m looking to move to Canada for a year or 2 in January 2020 but I want to be well prepare and be booked so I can begin saving. I was browsing and found alliance visas. They seemed nearly too helpful. The second I put my details in I got a phone call from a nice British man who was helpful but it was alll far too easy, I’m wondering if any of you have had any dealings with them? Or can recommend any company who helps with visas etc. any information is appreciated thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

You don't need any help. If that's not a scam, it's a money making scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

jme2010 wrote: »
    You don't need any help. If that's not a scam, it's a money making scheme.
    Agreed! The visa process is piss easy, you don't need help

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

Having been through the process I agree with the posters above. Really easy to do yourself and save yourself a fair few quid. Plenty of info on this forum and help if you get stuck. There is a limited number of visas every year but it doesn't take long to get once you're in the pool. Also, visas must be activated within a year of them being activated so depending on when in 2020 you want to go you may be better applying in 2019 or 2020. If you get a visa now and do not activate it you are deemed to have participated and are not eligible for another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

DO NOT USE ANY OF THOSE SERVICES
    They are all total bull****. If you spend a week reading up on all the Visa options you are about as qualified/knowledgeable as any of them and can do everything yourself. Just ask people here any questions you have, we have all been through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

DO NOT APPLY FOR THE VISA UNTIL THE YEAR BEFORE/OF YOU INTEND TO COME!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=937&top=25
    If you choose not to come to Canada:
    • this will still count as one IEC participation, and
    • you will not get a refund.
    What this means is; you have wasted your chance to come to Canada, and you may not get anther IEC for another few years.

=-=

Also, it's easy to do so yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement