Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Find all my posts" problem

Options
  • 06-07-2018 11:28am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, "Find all my posts" seems to be stuck, I can't see anything I posted later than 21 hours ago, and I know I'm not alone. Any ideas? Thanks.

(different OS, legacy site, the cache, history and cookies have been cleared, etc.)

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Thanks New Home, the guys have identified the issue here and are just looking into fixing it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Brilliant Niamh, thanks for that. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Oddly, the more recent posts (that were thanked) show up in the thank stats, but like she said -> not in the post stats yet.

Seems it might be a bit less straight forward than they thought so it is unlikely to be completely fixed today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Thanks for looking into it Niamh :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Is Indexing not working atm?

Can't see a list of recent 'all posts by' - only posts from three days and older are listed. Have checked full and touch sure and same thing...

Anyone else experience this?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Someone else has reported this in the Help desk also. The team were working on a fix yesterday but I don’t think it’s been deployed yet.

Will move this thread and merge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

I suddenly have no access to my previous posts.i found it a handy way to get back to replying to people.
    But its not showing any new ones.
    Any idea why?

Ps sorry i didn't see other thread.delete this if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I noticed this as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Thanks, I noticed this as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Thanks New Home, the guys have identified the issue here and are just looking into fixing it.
    When? Boards.ie really is getting worse. I'll hit submit reply now but it may or may not post?

When? Boards.ie really is getting worse. I'll hit submit reply now but it may or may not post?

Posts in Help Desk are pre-moderated so they need to be approved by a mod or admin.

--

Regarding the search for posts, there is an issue with indexing which the guys are looking into. We'll post an update here when it's fixed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Thanks for the update, Niamh.

Hey all, the search issue is fixed now so you should be able to use the Find all posts by... function.

Fantastic, thanks a million, Niamh. :)

Sorry Niamh, some of the posts aren't there (I even logged off and on again and cleared everything without having to be told! :D). Will the rest of the post reappear later, pehaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Boards.ie: Ronan

New Home wrote: »
    Sorry Niamh, some of the posts aren't there (I even logged off and on again and cleared everything without having to be told! :D). Will the rest of the post reappear later, pehaps?

The search is still re-indexing the missing window of posts so they should appear in your search results in the next hour or so.

Cheers, Ronan.

Hello, when I use the search function to find my posts it only shows me the last 44. This is happening on my laptop as well. I know there was some trouble with this last week. Can you please tell me when it will be sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Merged into existing thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement