If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal for Yamaha RN602 and Q Acoustics Concept 20

Options
  • 06-07-2018 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Would this be a good combo for home Hi Fi? I would to be able to stream music, play from devices and listen to vinyl, tapes and cds. Not asking for much am I?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

emmettD wrote: »
    Would this be a good combo for home Hi Fi? I would to be able to stream music, play from devices and listen to vinyl, tapes and cds. Not asking for much am I?
    Hi EnnettD.

The RN602 is a great bit of kit.

The RN602 can stream music with no problem and has enough inputs to connect up to 4 analogue devices. Its built in phono stage allows it to run a turntable and it has many other features.

We currently have a deal with the RN602 when purchased that get you 10% of any pair of speakers. This would reduce the Concept 20's down to £251.11
    Total would be £580.00 delivered.
    I will also throw in 2 or 3 meters of speaker cable to connect it up with free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 emmettD

Thanks Kenny that sounds good to me. i reckon I'll go with that. 3 meters of cable is perfect. Could you also recommend a decent budget turntable? I may pick one up at a later date once my pockets recover..

Thanks Kenny that sounds good to me. i reckon I'll go with that. 3 meters of cable is perfect. Could you also recommend a decent budget turntable? I may pick one up at a later date once my pockets recover..
    Hey EmmettD.

No problem at all.

If you drop me over your contact number in a PM I can give you call.

You could look at the Teac TN100 priced at £119 which is a great little turntable without breaking the bank.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201827-tn100.aspx

The Audio Technic LP3 priced at £199 would be an excellent addition to the above setup and was 5 star reviewed in what hifi. (I could offer this at £162 along with the other bits).
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202701-at-lp3.aspx

Let me know what you think.

Hey Kenny how do I pm you? Can’t see where to do that
    Cheers
    Emmett

Hey Kenny how do I pm you? Can’t see where to do that
    Cheers
    Emmett
    Hi emmettD,

If you hover over my username it should give you an option to send private message.

• Advertisement

Hi kenny did you get any private messages from me?  Seem to be having trouble seeing sent messages
    Cheers
    Emmett

Hi kenny did you get any private messages from me?  Seem to be having trouble seeing sent messages
    Cheers
    Emmett
    Apologies EmmettD.

I will drop you a call with 5 minutes. Its been crazy here today.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.