Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Bus Question

Options
  • 06-07-2018 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Soon going to be starting a job based in Maynooth myself (just off the N4 in the Business Campus).

I'll be driving myself, but wondering if there's any shuttle bus or Dublin Bus between that Campus and the train station as I know someone who may be interested in a role there as well.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

not as far as I know. it's a 15-20min walk though. less than 10 mins on a bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,898 ✭✭✭✭L1011

No; outbound the last stop of the 66 is walkable and if the driver is willing to actually let you stay on to the terminus closer again. Inbound is a bit of a balls as its further away.

You have to cross a motorway slip on the way which isn't the easiest.

Now, this is to the entrance - Jungheinrich for instance are a very considerable distance inside the campus!

Advertisement