Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish/Czech/Hungarian People In Cork?

Options
  • 06-07-2018 9:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31

Friends,

I am looking to expand my social circle and meet people from different backgrounds and nationalities. Where are some good spots in Cork City to meet people from Central and Eastern Europe such as Polish, Czech, Hungarians and so on.

I would love to know. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

There's a Polish/Eastern European restaurant called Comix. That's all I can think of.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Roki Vulovic

There's a Polish/Eastern European restaurant called Comix. That's all I can think of.

Cheers bud. Any singles nights for Irish men and European (Non-Irish) women? Would be a lovely way to meet new people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Cheers bud. Any singles nights for Irish men and European (Non-Irish) women? Would be a lovely way to meet new people.

What's wrong with Irish women?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Roki Vulovic

magentis wrote: »

Well nothing. I just prefer other European women. Personal preference and that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Olsky

magentis wrote: »

Oh dear. Where do we start?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Isn't half the population of Cork Polish now?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Oasis1974 wrote: »

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Oasis1974 wrote: »

I heard the other half are foreign as well. Can never understand anything being said when I'm in Cork ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,253 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

In inner City Cork its hard walk a street to not hear Eastern European accent. Old Oak seems be hunting ground for their women to mingle with different cultures anyway

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

meetup.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I heard the other half are foreign as well. Can never understand anything being said when I'm in Cork ;)

They're just northsiders! ;)

Advertisement