Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunshots or fireworks sounds at night in D15 area?

Options
  • 06-07-2018 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Does anyone know what or where the sounds are coming from? usually at 10 / 11 P.M sometimes on weekends I hear what sounds like gun fire or maybe fireworks? (just heard it again tonight a few minutes ago).

I've noticed it multiple times over the past few months. Is there some kind of army barracks with live firing in the area or is it some sort of nightclub that lets off fireworks? Just curious if anyone else has heard this and wondered what it was.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Coming from Luttrellstown id say. Use to hear them aswell. They have big weddings on there most weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Ah seriously man would you relax and ease up on the conspiracy theories. :D
    Its simply a fireworks display that Luttrellstown Castle usually stage during the evening of a Wedding shindig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭forward8

dar_cool wrote: »
    Coming from Luttrellstown id say. Use to hear them aswell. They have big weddings on there most weekends

Ahhh thanks, that makes sense. Yeah looks like it's close to me. mystery solved so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭thomasj

I heard them in mulhuddart last night , thought I was hearing things and that it might have been thunder or something. That was after 11 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Ah seriously man would you relax and ease up on the conspiracy theories. :D
    Its simply a fireworks display that Luttrellstown Castle usually stage during the evening of a Wedding shindig.

That’s what they want you to think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Heard them last night and I'm up quite far from luttrelstown. I knew what they were though hear them quite often.

Advertisement