Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum Parking

Options
  • 07-07-2018 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi, I joined Flyfit Gym and sometimes want to use the Dundrum branch, but realized you can’t use their car park. I really don’t wanna have to pay for parking every time I use the gym. That would add up!

I heard if you buy something in DealZ it’s free parking there? Can you spend €1 and it’s till free? Anyone know anywhere close buy that’s free? If so what times are free parking...etc?

Note: please don’t reply saying you should have joined a gym like raw who have a car park...etc. save your breath, I’m a member of flyefit and that’s it. Looking for a solution please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭NutmegGirl

Yes you can buy anything in Lidl and Dealz and they’ll validate the ticket
    Other than that you’re stuck as it’s quite a walk to any estate that doesn’t have meter parking
    Knocknashee off kilmacud road, The Goat Pub but they might check customers or Finsbury Park in churchtown are the closest I can think of

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

JustShay wrote: »
    Hi, I joined Flyfit Gym and sometimes want to use the Dundrum branch, but realized you can’t use their car park. I really don’t wanna have to pay for parking every time I use the gym. That would add up!

I heard if you buy something in DealZ it’s free parking there? Can you spend €1 and it’s till free? Anyone know anywhere close buy that’s free? If so what times are free parking...etc?

Note: please don’t reply saying you should have joined a gym like raw who have a car park...etc. save your breath, I’m a member of flyefit and that’s it. Looking for a solution please.
    You can’t spend 1 Euro in dealz.

It’s 1.49...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,994 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

ted1 wrote: »
    You can’t spend 1 Euro in dealz.

It’s 1.49...

And that will get you an hour's parking. I suppose you could add to your workout by running up/down from the car park to the gym?

Or you could get a bike, cycle to Dundrum, not go to the gym, cycle home and that's your workout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

They have a roaming thing as well, you pay (I think) 3 euro extra a month and you can use any of the gyms, Ranelagh or somewhere might have better parking, not sure if the equipment is the same in each though.

Advertisement